Starting from € 300 per person per day sharing
- Property ID
- Max n.
A wonderful and amazing Mobile Camp to experience the Africa nature in its most intimate heart, the Serengeti park. This camp is really attractive, well done and operates off-the-grid and relies on a custom built solar system for its power. Room fabrics are handwoven African designs, and the camp's furniture and decor were designed and built by artisans in Arusha.
This Camp, designed to be lightweight enough to move seasonally, is located in the Ndutu area from December through March. The camp relocates to Central Serengeti from May through November. From December through March, the wildebeest migration moves in and out of the Ndutu area. Ndutu is located in Ngorongoro Conservation Area, just south of Serengeti National Park.
The Camp location provides easy access to prime game viewing areas around Lakes Ndutu and Masek. In addition to the almost two million wildebeest and zebra that move through the area each year, Ndutu is home to cheetah, lion, giraffe and hundreds of bird species. During February's calving season, the wildebeest give birth to 8,000 babies a day.
From May through November, the Camp relocates to Seronera in the Central Serengeti. Seronera, located in the heart of Serengeti National Park, offers year-round game viewing and is thought to be one of the best places in Africa to spot large cats. From Seronera it is easy to access others areas of the Serengeti such as the Grumeti River ecosystem, Retina Hippo Pool, Moru Kopjes and Lobo.
- 11 ensuite tents accommodating up to 2 adults and 2 children (8 meters x 4 meters)
- Private, shaded verandah overlooking the Serengeti ecosystem (2 meters x 4 meters)
- Ensuite bathroom with wardrobe, flush toilets
- Writing desk
- Electric lighting
DINING AND LIVING TENT:
- One large tent with living and dining areas (8 meters x 8 meters)
- Bar and small library
- Front verandah
- Separate restroom tent for the dining area
- Nearby fire pit for evening campfires
Rooms & Bathrooms
Private, shaded verandah overlooking the Serengeti ecosystem (2 meters x 4 meters)
Ensuite bathroom with wardrobe, flush toilets
Features & Amenities
Electricity: Solar-powered, with UK plug points in the dining tent and bedrooms
Morning coffee and tea at your tent's verandah overlooking the Serengeti ecosystem
Complimentary drinking water
Most dietary requests can be accommodated
Cell phone network available in certain areas of the camp
- Ensuite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea
- Drinking water
- National Park or Conservation Area camping fees
Laundry services (available for an additional fee)
Sodas, wine, champagne, spirits
Ngorongoro and Serengeti Park entry fees
Flying doctors/medical evacuation insurance,
The following ACTIVITIES are available from the camp:
- Evening campfires (subject to weather conditions)
- Private dining under the stars (subject to availability and weather conditions)
- Private sundowners in the bush (subject to availability and weather conditions)
- Bush kitchen and solar system tour
The following ACTIVITIES are available in Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area (ask for further information):
-Balloon safaris (available in Serengeti National Park and accessible from both Central Serengeti and Ndutu)
- Walking safaris (available in Ndutu only)
- Early morning, afternoon and full day game drives
- The camp is closed from April 1 through May 20 each year.
Ndutu: December 20th – March 31st Western Serengeti: 15th May - 30th June Northern Serengeti: July 15th – October 31st
Discover the exclusive services
Other Villas you may like
Would you like to know the availability of this villa?
Contact us and we will inform you as soon as possible.